Friday, April 11, 2008

A College!

I am now a college! I maybe late in logging on and posting my life as a college, but well..it is always better to be late than never. Hahaha. Thinking of it deeply, I just can't believe that I am already a college.

I have my new galsses, and I have told you that already. I am so open to all new things, that post graduation, my family and I went to my new school to survey it to see what it really looks like,. It is not just a simple plain school, it is a campus. It has its own stores, inside dorms, digital librearies..its just..fantastic, because it is more modern than the school I went to in high school. So, I am going in that State-University now, and I am inside in the prospect. Hahahaha.

I gotta go now, because I have to search for the school's schedule, and watch American Idol in the computer. Ba-bye!

P.S. My Mom has just gone away again now..from here to abroad. Gosh.. I just hope that she would always be fine, just like Father and my sisters and the others. Well, goodbye now, really.

No comments: