Saturday, April 05, 2008

A Long Time Ago...

Precisely. It is not in a figurative form, but literal form. It was a long long long time ago. Uhmn..Have I told you that once upon a time my family was rich and influentiaL? Yap. And I have this..Uhmn.. Childhood crush. It seems like he was my first? or second? crush. Duh..Whatever. Thing is, I was nuts over him then. But I have the rights so, because he is so handsome then, that time. Really, yah, I am not joking.

So thats it. Father wants me to meet them again. Uh no.. Particularly, Uncle Romeo, my father's close friend. But..we haven't seen each other for almost a decade. Yeah, right. So thats it. I have been dreading when Uncle Romeo said that we will meet at his house, therefore his family is there..

But what truly I am dreading is the part of his son. He is named Julius. He is my crush, childhood crush and I haven't seen them ever since th tradegy in our family happened.

Okay. SO thats it. I was dreading if he was just like..you know, in the past. Because we were friends, good friends. And I was saying to myself, what if he changed? Like, is he a drug user now? Haha. Yah..really insane/. Or I was going on like...Has he turned so bad now..? Duh. WHatever. But yes, I am so expecting for the worst.

But what I saw was very different. He is still soft-spoken, but he is not that handsome now. Well..so? Its just becaus eof his pimples. DUh.. I mean, he is still handsome, blotched only by pimples. ANd gosh! He still remembered me. I cannot imagine it., I mean, it was like, we were good friends but not that really close so what happened? He really knows me that much, and I an so overwhelmed. GOsh/..

WEll, all in all it was nice and Julius was still ever ever nice. Bye!

No comments: