Monday, April 07, 2008

Eyeglasses

Now, I am wearing eyeglasses. You know why? Because I have been complaining aout my eye since then. I didn't know though that it was that serious. Gosh....If only I have known, then wuld have rushed to the nearest optical clinic immediately. But then, I didn't know anything about it until now. So... Thats it.

I wore glasses now, as if care that much about lookd.s. I dont. But I am a bit uncomfortale at first in terms of doing the cmputer, texting and etchetera. Duh...

Okay. Enough of that. I will be talking aout second matter now. My yearbook.

Gosh! Mther gave me money to pay for the yearbook and full, but then, I spent the money unknowingly, and now was problematic of how to solve my problem. Gosh.. WHat shall I do? a so problemtaic now...

And am wishing right this moment and for the past few days since have since Julius that he will ask me out. Just like a friendly date, anyway. Would that be great? I hope so... I m not givng up yet..

And lastly our graduation. Its gonna be tomorrow, and its like..weird. Everytime I think of it, was having gosebumps. It was like, i want to graduate but I dn't want to. Oh, whatever. Well, que sera sera. Whatever will be, will be.

No comments: