Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Busy As A Bee

Hmn...Yeah. Right. Like a bee who sucks nectar everyday in order to live. That's what I am right this moment. I have NCAE(National Career Assesment Examination) coming, Language Month Celebration, and our Intramurals. I haven't included my birthday in that event.
Uhmn..Okay, what's more? Oh, a little of this and a little of that. As long as, the fact is, I am VEERRRRRYYY busy at this moment and I am wondering why.
Let me tell you first my doubts. Its about my future, my studies, my career, my education. Haven't I told you yet that the course I really want to take up in college is journalism? But no, oh no, I think it is goodbye to my dreams, because I think I am really poor when it comes to International Language. Many said I am more suited to engineering 'cause I am so talented in Mathematics but, HELLO? I don't like that course, for Christ's sake!So now, I'm doubting if I had any future...
Another doubt. It's about Geoff. I tried to ask signs, like, when I asked a close friend named Geletta, she told me to, you now, ask signs. Oh, it is so confusing. But here is it. She said that if I toss a coin and if what phase appeared, that will be the answer, as simple as that. And when I did, thing is, the answer is I should go on with what Geoff and I have now. So? What did I do? Follow the answer. I asked, I was answered, so I must follow, right? So, that's it. Many people were STILL asking me if we were already having a commitment with each othe, but what can I say but no?But I love the feeling, you know that? I love the feeling that he really cares for me and that he really worries whenever I have a problem. Like you know, he don't want me to get angry with him. Hahaha..Yah...And it is so pleasant to feel that someone loves you and is visible to everyone. Like, my friends said, I don't need to approach him, because he was the one who approaches me. Oh, maybe its because I have many failed love affairs in the past that's why Im feeling like this. I don't care, as long as I love him and he seemed like you know, he has already asuured me.
There's something funny that happened to. I think I haven't told you about this guy classmate of mine who calls me "BESTFRIEND>." He is like the class clown and he looks a bit..you know, funny, and it was like, I'm the only one who understands him among all o the girls that's why he calls me bestfriend. Well, then, he told me a while ago that if Geoff will make me cry, he'll punch him straight on face. Hahaha..He is serious, I know, but it really made me laugh.
Oh, and for serious things like school. You know what, I really love it when people treat me as genuis in Mathematics but what I hate is that almost all comes to me to teach them. Gos..such an exhausting job! Well, I still survived anyway. As long as I do well in school, that's okay with me. Hahaha. I rule. I rock.
TAKE NOTE: Our folk dance is sooo difficult. I still have to balance a cup on my head while dancing. Luckily, we have a moderately considerate trainor and he allowed as to hold the cups than blance it with our hands. Imagine that.

No comments: