Sunday, August 19, 2007

Saying Goodbye Is So Hard

I thouht I can answer and do almost everything, seeing that I can answer what most of other people cannot, and that I can do what most of other people cannot. But no, I thought so now, I can't do what I think I can and what is more, I can do difficult things, but not the easy ones.
Thats what they say its hard to be a friend of genius. For a normal person, you go from A and B then C to D. But for a genius, they skip the B and C and only go from A to D. Hey, I'm not telling you that I am a genius but it almost seem like it.
Why? Am I really that smart and intelligent that Geoff wouldn't like to court me?Gosh...But well, what do I care! As long as I'll confront him tomorrow in a different way..(I'll tell you that way later) And it will be goodbye to him. I'll proceed to my study. Yeah..Saying goodbye is so hard to do but we really have to, if needed.HUHHUHUHUHUHUHUHU!!!

No comments: