Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Second Examination

Phew!!Such a difficult exam. Oh, I am exagerrating but no, its not that difficult as what you think.I think I have done well. Anyway folks, my birthday's coming, what's your gift for me?hehe. Oh, you could wrap Aaron Carter in a life-size box and give it to me. Just joking...
Oh, if I messed with my exams, it is because of Geoff, haha..Oh well, a bit true anyway. Because he always insists on inserting in my mind. Yah, we almost always seems to be always together now, that's it. Always giving me reasons so that he can come near me. Huh..Oh, as if I don't like it. I LOVE it anyway.Yah!! I rock!!Just then, this afternoon, while I was teaching him Mathematics lesson, he was like...well, he was trying to do this to me, you know, teasing my fingers to kiss it while I was writing the equations but then, it REALLY happened! My fingers accidentally brushed his lips- and oh my gosh, I am blushing-but I tried to ignore it. And he looked at me at first, trying to catch my eye but no nono, I really didn't looked at him, so that's it. I pretend that it didn't happened, but you know what? He seems to tease me more...Gosh!!
Well, there's something confusing me also. He was always hinting me (yesterday and this day) that it is NOW our first monthsary. WHAT?! Of course, I am shocked. And I was wondering what happened on the 7th day, one month ago..HAhaha..wait I have to look on my sched, so bye for now!Dont forget the present!!

No comments: