Sunday, August 12, 2007

Torn Between Two Lovers

Exams a-ok! Perfect for Mathematics, and 95 for English, which is second to the highest. But sad to say, it was like my lovelife is-what? Oh, i don't know. Maybe I am imagining things. Whatever...
We had already our folk dance( please let's skip the LOVEliFE, people) and it irritated me because I'm in partner with the most disgusting and most horrible guy in our class. It's okay with me if Geoff and I wouldn't be partners, but thing is, I have already told my guy friend that we will be partners, no matter what. But our stinking trainor interchanged partners and I ended up with Tumor. Oh, well, at least, our first practice isn't a disaster because I tried to lure him into practicing ballet. And well, he did practice.
Then, Geoff went like, "Oh, c'mon, Happy and I could be partners too, but sad to say, it is to no avail. Our trainor won't really listen. Huh. JUst my luck.
We talked maybe Wednesday or Thursday this week..Well, he asked me some stuffs. I dunno. As long as he asked me if would I want him to court me, oh c'mon, it really makes me blush. Then, he also asked if I would get offended if he'll court another hirl. Oh, of course, I am going to, but I'm not going to let him know-ever! What is he, the most luckiest guy?He isn't, by the way. Whatever..
But I noticed a bit different now..Or is it I am who's only noticing it?I think he is flirting another girl..Oh, just let him try, and I'll wring his neck. Anyway, what do I care for?I definitely don't care. One thing I promised to myself: THEY SAID I BECAME LUCKY IN MY LIFE. TO MY STUDIES, FAMILY AND LOVELIFE. BUT IF MY LOVELIFE WILL FADE, ONE THING IS FOR SURE, MY STUDY EXCELLENCE WON'T FADE. and I hope I won't break that promise. Or shall I say, I'll try my best to keep both?

No comments: