Friday, August 17, 2007

I Always Rock!!!!

Please, anyone help me....I am so tired..copnfused..angered..Sometimes I think I am a bothered teenager, but I am not. Help.
Love problem? Yes, it is, with Geoff...again. But I really gave up this time, seeing there is no chance between us. I hate to say it, but it will be seem to be like it. I wanna cry....
I saw Geoff flirting with another girl,..that was lionked to him. My friend said that he told them that he'd choose me over anything else, only that he is afraid to court me cause he feared that my studies would get affected, and he feared that I might choose my studies over him. So coward, huh? I know his first reason is only for me, but does he really know what I feel? Whatever.,...
So I Decide. I want to make a song out of that one. Hmn...So I Decide..SOunds good..
Well, if that's what he believes, I'll not force him. C'mon...So, I am that intelligent, let it be....I really am right? If only you saw my exams folks...Hahaha..
I AM PERFECTLY HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
Boys sucks!(Though not all). Peace.

No comments: