Friday, August 31, 2007

Fondest Eyes I Saw...

Hmn...Yup.Yeah, right. If your thoughts are of Geoff, then you are right. Guys, I think I am head-over-heels on him., but I don't let him show it anyway. Oh, my disgusting pride. Must be one pf the reason why he seems to think that he has no chance on me. Yah..Thars right. Thtas what he thought. Now, he seem to lessen his time to be with me, because thats what he promised after I beat him in that chess match. Oh, I think you will be confused. Ill start another story first before I proceed to the main topic.

Okyay, this is it. (Have I just forgoten that I told you this?). Anyway, maybe last week, I played chass with someone. Then, he just came up to us and challenged me to play against him. Geoff said that if I'll beat him, he will avoid me and stop pestering me(which is not a pestering on my part), but if he will win, I will be his girlfriend no matter what. But then, anyway, first of all, I dont wanna be someone's girlfriend by just beating me into that game. Come on!??!!As in, ALLONS???So, I decline. But he still insists. So I just said that I'll play with him but I'll not go to the consequences he said. Then, as we played I loss two rounds and him 3 or 4 rounds. That means that I am the winner. So he just said, and he seem to be serious, that he'll avoid me now.And he really seemed to follow it. This past few days, he has limited time with me and he is flirting with that girl in the lower year. Name is Craia.Hmp!!It really hurts but, never ever try me, thats whats my motto. I dont wanna lose in that game so I dont care if I beat him. Whatever. But you know what?It really hurts seeing him avoiding me.

But even that, he still approach me, thing is, lesser than he used to and I used to.Huhuhu. Then, yesterday, its the start of our intramurals, and there was my other classmates playing volleyball and we were one of the audience, I was talking about jetlag, and I was really explaining hard when I noticed him looking at me, with those eyes so hard to explain. Gosh...I won't really forget it.And it shut me up. *SIGH*

No comments: