Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Love-Sick

I got sick this Tuesday, so I didn't attend our afternoon class. I had my "old" allergies again, and it is so icky I decided not to go to school that afternoon. I missed our Language class, our Mathematics and a ballet lesson. Gosh...But what I've missed most is hanging with Geoff..JUST JOKING!(Ows?)
Okay, so enough of that. Have I ever told you a million times people-and also myself- that I'll just avoid him for the meantime? Well, foolish self am I, I really can't do it, gosh..Its like I've gone dumb and can't do a good thing regarding it.Oh, c'mon.!
This afternoon, he got a slight fever and a headache while at school. And before that, all I did to him was snapped, "Dont' bother me!" Oh well, its his fault because they were talking about this girl and worse, they end up teasing me by asking if he would court her. He knew that I was mad about it, but of course, I didn't told him about it cause I have no rights on him...yet. It is so hard, you know that?I don't know what to do, I don't know where to place myself..EVERYTHING.
Something very intriguing has also happened. There's a certain guy they call "Daniel Roy Gonaga" whom my guy classmates said is my textmate! Well, my aunt, who was the one holding my phone, said she does encounter that kind of message but just ignored it. I was just wondering who that guy is. Oh, I think I better go, and whis me luck for our exams this Monday. I hope I still got it all line of 9..Please...

No comments: