Sunday, July 29, 2007

What Now?

As I have promised, I would start avoiding him for the meantime. Last night, I texted him a quote that goes on like this:


Wen a certain person s stl approaching u,

wen dt person is stl talking to u,

Learn to RESPOND

Coz u might not know,

that certain person is going to avoid you 2morow...

I made that all by myself. Just trying to give him a hint. I don't know what is his reply, anyway. But then, this day, he seems to be the ONE who's avoiiding me, or am I just the one thinking about it? Pfuit... Because he even helped me with my elecrical wire problem in one subject and he is definitely talking to me. Then he just sudeenly asked if what did I meant of what I have texted last night. Said he was scared..Oh, how sweet.. But really, my decision is final, I am going to give him time.

No comments: