Saturday, July 07, 2007

Revelation

Gosh, a very BIG horrible GOSH!!! I wanna scream. I am running anywhere..I don't know what to do! GOSHHHHHHHH!!!
Okay, I'll calm down. Here it is... The BIG news.. for me. Guys, you know about Geoff, and everything and I know that he already knew that I've got a crush on him. But wait, wait, wait, thats not what matters. It is about we have talked about this past few days...
This week, I swap for another network's simcard. Then, Geoff's network and mine are now the same and thus, if we text each other, it will going to be discounted. Monday and Tuesday, we texted. He sent me love quotes, you know, as if he really wants to tell me something. By Wednesday, he got sick and he was absent from the class until Friday. But at Thursday afternoon, we texted again and here is our texts ((although not quoted very well))

G: Hello Happy, How's ur luvlyf?

H: Fine. Just crushing on someone.

G: Really? May i know hu is it?

H: Sorry, but i am not going to tel u.

G: Oh, fine. I know you can't trust me. Anyway, do u have a bf this days?

H: Nope. the perfect man hasn't come yet.

G: Oh, i see. well, i have to ask u something..wat do u think of me?

H: oh, u r a one mean playboy, Geoff. But youre a gentleman at the same
time.

G: I am not now, Happy. Promise, whether you believe it or not..

H: Ows?

G: yah, swear. anyway, wat type of guy do u like?

H: Well, anyone. But u know wat, u r all the same. superior and
conceited.

G: happy, if i have no girlfriend and i'll court you, would you accept
me..even if you say i am conceited.?

H: hey, i didnt call you conceited! All i want to find is a guy like Mik(our
classmate) who remains loyal to his gf, no matter what.

G: Oh..ok. you proved something to me..

And you know what he told me after it? THAT HE LIKES ME! Well, i admitted it too and now, whenever we see each other at classes, we became uncomfortable, but still, we are talking. its just like we have mutual understanding, you know...gosh... I am really horrified. But my clasmtes and friends has passed me information regarding him. He has been talking to his guy friends about me, no wonder almost all of them knew about it... GOSH...so embarassing!

No comments: