Sunday, July 15, 2007

The First Exam

Okay guys..This is it..The report for our first ever examination in being a graduating student.
ENGLISH
During the exam, I don't think I have done well in this subject seeing that I am a bit poor in that language especially if we talk about gerunds, past and present tense, whatever..Oh c'mon. Cut it oof. I nearly fainted when our teacher announced our score. But luckily, I scraped 96 and I am second to the gighest. Whew! Thank God!!
PHYSICS
Definitely difficult! Gosh..If you only knew how much of an ordeal to me was to solve nubers without calculator and I am really confused with the significant figure thing...Forget about it. But anyway, in our partial scoring, I still belong to the Top 5, although I don't know what number exactly I am. I just hope it will be line of 9.
OWN LANGUAGE
I don't know if I managed to scrape something in that subject, seeing that no matter how easy it is, I still hate the teacher..Huh..Come what may...
ECONOMICS
Hahaha!The most easy one..Even if I don't listen to our teacher, still, all you needed to do was to memorize Marx, and whoever they are..Well, I managed a 99, next to our very smart classmate. Or shall I say, we are both 99?
MATHEMATICS
Most favorite subject!!But still, I don't know at first something that later on I realized was the most easiest part..Gosh.. I am only 96..and to think that it is too easy. I am expecting a 99 or 100 but what can I do? Its only an expectation..Poor brain..Better luck next time..

But all in all, everything was okay, I didn't fail, I think I passed all.. and thank God for that.

No comments: