Sunday, July 08, 2007

Impertinent Witches

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows coming out this July and also the movie, Order of The Phoenix!! Anyway, I am not going to talk about them..yet...
I want to talk about this impertinent cousin of mine and my two roomates. Huh! As if I don't know anything. Not to be that conceited but I know they were jealous to me and insecure about what I have and what they don'tand about what I dont, that they do have. Huh! Just a lot of litter in the soil!
Now, they're acting and showing to my face that they don't like me anymore. They ignore me and talk to me in a very grudging way..well, as if I care. And then, now, I really hate them..but well, lets see who cant' stand the battle. HUH!
Anyway, its our exams tomorrow and I have to study now. Wish me luck, guys.

No comments: