Monday, July 23, 2007

Issues

Yah..like we're some sort of celebrities. Anyway, I am, in our school. Hehehe. Lately, I realized that the Geoff-Happy tandem has been popular. Why? I don't know why. Well, yes, almost everyone were pestering me about it. Just this morning for example. They don't really believe that he hasn't even courted me yet! All they want to believe is that there's "us". Oh, of course, don't count those who knew me too well...
And Geoff seems like he also like it. Eww...Whatever..I just hope he'll court me but I don't want also to arrive into that stage because I am afraid of our mentors. Gosh, what if they won't like me anymore?It matters!And you know what, we get all the teases from everyone, it's us, the cenetr of attention today. Like my classmates were the papparazzi. I hate them. They always notices something about me that doesn't need noticing too. Oh, c'mon cut the crap.


I am so excited about reading the Harry Potter and all, by the way. Anyway, I might bug Mum about it.

No comments: