Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Decision I Made

It hurts when the person you have already admitted that you loved seems to only second-prioritize you. Yah, I am passing through that ordeal now and I can't take it. After pondering many hours about it, asking for my friend's advices and everything, I came up with my own decision. I think this is not selfishness, despite, I am showing great love for I'll never claim it all to myself.
For the meantime, I am going to avoid him. Many will call me and IDIOT after they'll know this, but I stand up to it. I have to give him time to think and to ponder things. I won't confuse Geoff. But also, I wont let him know that it is the reason why I am avoiding him. Even if it hurts, I really have to know who he really loved.
I maybe selfish all the time but not now. I can't stand to confuse somebody at my own expense so better avoid first and know what will happen next.

No comments: