Thursday, July 19, 2007

Whatever!!!

Favorite expression of the year. Well, that's for me anyway. Of course, I am here because I have another story to tell again, as usual. Well, I wanted to talk about my grades first. Gosh..it is so horrible.
Okay, in english we had a quiz and you know what? I got only 79!! SO horrible. ANd we had a group work in English, you know what? We got only 85!!!Gosh..so embarassing..and horrible.
Next: Geoff. Well, if my grades in english were not blooming, at least my lovelife is. HE confessed last night that he wanted me to e his girlfriend although it is not the right time. Well, it seems like we really are, seeing that we have mutual understanding. Whatever. What really felt me great is that he became jealous whenever someone's linked to me. For instance, a dear old friend who courted me years ago. Well, he doesn't seem to realize it (Geoff) but he is really obvious that he was jealous. And in our dance class, we didn't became partners, and instead, my partner was one of my pesky classmate who call me "bestfriend". Then, our other classmates teased us, and he reacted, "they are not perfect combination." Gosh, you can imagine how red in te face I am a while ago.
He also didn't want me to get hurt. I think he is really trying hard enough to avoid on commenting and looking on beautiful girls and I love him more for that. Yes, I admit, I am now inlove...
Anyway, before I forgot, there was an elimination for a city contest and unluckily, I was only top 2 which means I am just an understudy but its okay...

No comments: