Friday, July 27, 2007

Heartbreaking Story of Mine

Before I tell you the story, I just want to announce to the world that we won our jingle contest by being second place! That's saying much, because our batch hadn't won more than third place for the past years. Geoff joined the cookfest contest, and sad to say, the former champion became only first runner up. Well, there are lots of dissappointment from us, anyway.

And now, for my heart-breaking story. Tell you what, people, I am really confused. Things between Geoff and me are getting serious, as what I have observed, and what my classmates observed. And I am confused about my feelings. Its like I wanted it to be serious but I don't want to. Oh guys, please help me..okay..i'll list the things, the should and shouldn't go about our very complicated relationship..

Why I should go on...

  1. I like him, or love him rather.
  2. My friends approved him.
  3. He also likes me and said he is serious to me.
  4. We were already friends when it all happened.
  5. He cares for me.
  6. People around us told us we are COMPATIBLE.

Why shan't I go on...

  1. He still seem brooding over his ex.
  2. Teachers may not approve it. (we had restrictions in school)
  3. I'm not sure on what he feels about me.
  4. and what is the other?i don't know....

So tell me, should I go on, or not?

No comments: