Sunday, July 15, 2007

One Week With Geoff

Okay, I have been finished talking about my studies..Then it is time to peek into my lovelife.I am already finished with that Geoff-knew-my-feelings-already dilemma, huh? So guys, find out what happened as the days goes by.....
Friday morning and afternoon, we didn't talked that much(that was last Friday) but on Monday, we seem to regain our very own selves again, and we started talking like nothing happened, although this time, it was a bit, you know, fishy. Some of our classmates noticed that something was happening between us, but before that..I was wondering why his friends knew about it. Does it mean that he told them about our affair?Whatever..
And then, after that, we talked regularly and he was like, always telling me that I am important in his life. That I brought him happiness and etc. Well, he also told me that he really is serious on me but hey wait, no courting has happened since he has his girlfriend. And that makes me guilty sometimes when we were together.
It was like we are having a mutual understanding. Well it is, isn't it? He knows what I feel, and I know what he feel. But then, Friday morning, something happened...
You know, Vendella(remember her?) and I are groupmates in Physics and afetr our activity, out of boredom, we hang together. Then, she told me that Geoof told her that he has a crush on her. And then, one of my friends said that Geoof was confused and was torn between us: his gf, Vendella and me.
It hurts. It was like I was betrayed. He told me he was not a playboy anymore, but why has he done this? I confronted him through cellphone, told him that he has to avoid me top give him time to think over stuffs. He seems like angry to me, he said I was accusing him playboy. Is he not? Come on.
But to tell you honestly, all I want is for him to chose between us..that's all. Oh gosh, my one week lovelife. But you know what? I was thinking that maybe I should follow our teacher's advice: STUDY FIRST.
I don't know what to do tomorrow...

No comments: