Friday, July 20, 2007

Love is in the Air

What? Well, last time, I think I have already admitted that I love Geoff. Yes, I am now sure that I love him. But i don't know whta does he feel on his part. Maybe yes, maybe no. He doesn't want it when I flirt with other guys. And he always come to me. You know, he made me feel like a princess....
Last night, with some of my close classmates, I went to one of my classmate's house because it was her birthday. But before we went to her house, the others were bugging me about Geoff and I. And I told them the truth: that he isn't courting me, but it seems like, because he has already told me and that we are having a muttual relationship. That's all, right? KNOw what, our relationship is a bit complicated. Yeah..But then, I told him about that and he said, "why didn't you told them that we are already on?" HULLER?! Come on, lucky him if I do that. Then, our classmate really asked him and he just said "no comment". He seem doesn't want to answer it. He even asked me what to answer. Oh c'mon , I nearly said, you are the GUY. Sigh! Such pain in the neck. I wonder why my classmates' so tickled about it, they screamed like mad when I told them the story. Oh c'mon..like we were in movie..
But you know what? I was very pleased and glad that he is concerned. I kid him last night(through text, of course) that I will go home riding in a single motor. He reacted that I shan't, or else. He said I have to text him if i went home safely...EEEEEEE...
Oh, i think I have to say goodbye because I need to go to another place. Have to watch the Harry Potter movie. Bye!

No comments: