Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So "Happy" Day

I was really wondering this Tuesday and Wednesday that Geoff seems to doesn't want to talk to me. Oh, well, he really does, anyway, but I think there is something wrong, like, he doesn't do it often. Then, this day, he told me he is not in the mood(he told me that this morning) and he won't tell me why.
But then, this afternoon, we talked and he seem to be with himself again. We talked lots of stuff, anyway. Then, what confuses me is what my classmate/friend told me. He asked (my classmate) some funny questions, but of course, I was willing to answer. Then, Geoff told me not to believe in what Bern was saying. Then, Bern asked me this funny little things like one of our classmates courting me when we were freshmen, oh c'mon. Hahaha.. Geoff seems jealous, he said, if he only knew it earlier, he might punch the one who courted me. Well, it was a bit touching...and sweet...
I also told Geoff, or shall we say, I let him feel that I am a bit jealousof the Junior Girl who has been "linked" to him, because according to my other friend(whom Geoff saidis her judgement cannot be trusted) Geoff has a crush on that girl. But he just said, "What if I make that true?Would you be happy?" I just hope he will not, or else, I'll kill him. Hehehe

No comments: