Friday, June 29, 2007

The One I Really Trust..

Is only you, my blog friend. Because I know that you don't totally know me but you know my life. I don't trust any friends now, they are all traitors and they kept babling all your secrets, saying that it is only for your own good, but no, it is not.
I'll tell you all about it. Of course, for those who were reading this blog foir the past days, you know about Geoff. The only person I toldabout him were my friends. But kjnow what they did? They betrayed me and they said that it was only for my own good. Is that a friend? They told him about it and it was supposed to be a secret! I really hate them now. I can't trust anyone. All of them betrayed me and now he knew. Of course, being the gentleman, he didn't said anything and act like nothing happened but I knew he knew. I even learned to hate him for a very little minute but now, Geoff and I are still friends. And now, I still like him a lot.
Now, I learned a lot. YOU CANNOT TRUST ANYONE. My mother has also done this to me so that is saying something. So as my so-called friends, they have done betraying me. I hate them. I hope they all go away to hell because they are good-for-nothing. They do not love me and no one loves me, do you know that? The only one I can trust is my blog and that's it. Maybe, someone in the future will come but it would be after a century so I just have to dream on on waiting for a good friend.

No comments: