Thursday, June 14, 2007

Second Not Relax

Hey!! Right now, I am very tired but i still want to talk to you all dear readers!! It is only the second day of school and I am not an officer or anything but I am VEEEEERRRYYY busy. Yes, like I was on 9th grade. Oh, anyway, I am an officer but that's not saying much since I was just an ASSISTANT. But you know what, I am always wondering why in the world I am always very busy whenever there is a program and our level is the sponsor. I am not given any responsibilities this time by our teacher, honestly speaking. But I am still very busy, more busy than the rest of our class, I think. Now, I am very tired but of course, how can I forget my blog? My online journal? Hulla! Anyway, this day, the boys in our class are now mixed with girls and I don't like it because the boys behind me are so noisy. Yes, although we are very close and friends, I still don't like it when someone is pestering me..I hate it. Like I does everytime to talk to you- saying goodbye so I won't. I'll just say: See ya next time!!

No comments: