Tuesday, June 12, 2007

GRRRRRR....

I am a little bit annoyed and a little bit angry and a little bit raged and a little bit groogy(is it the word?). Well, everyone, I want to inform you that no matter what is the word, the right feeling I has now is a bit-what?-unexplained.
Okay, I may sound weird(like my name) but yes, I can't explain my feeling right now. Well, I'll tell you the details. Once, I am in a dormitory with two friends and I am the so-called center of their eyes seeing that I am the youngest. But now, the moment that my cousin Greta arrived, I was thrashed in one side. Fine, thing is, you can say that my friend's desicion by thrashing me was right. As I am the agressive one, the meanie and the confident whilst Greta was the shy and meek and demure one, who will you choose anyway? Of course, Greta, right?!I can accept that if that was true but the thing is, it is NOT! I may look a meanie but honestly, deep inside, Greta is more meanie than me, if only they knew it. If only they knew that she was a great actress trying hard to be the SHY-OH-SHY girl just to catch their attention and to feel sympathy on her over me. Huh! As if! Whatever. That's why I am very angry and as if it wasn't enough, now my two friends are keeping on comparing us and it was always her who was on the top. Anyway, I know the truth but the most hurting part is, I know the truth but I can't say it to anyone because in fear that they might not believe me. Who would be? C'mon! And the worst part? I think it is the fact that she will push me out of my friends' circle and also try to get my other friends away form me....Huhuhu.

No comments: