Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Unlucky Day

Maybe that attempted kiss has something to do with it!!! Yeah, I am very unlucky today. I have done horribly in school. In our lessons. Yes, I may have answered all the questions, I may understand all the lessons but no, I still didn't get what I have expected because I am very unlucky.. Maybe because Geoff is my jinx-guy...
Okay, I'll elaborate to you what had happened. Firstly, in our english, one of my favorite subject. There is an oral recitation and I perfectly know the answer very well, but you know what happened, guys? Prof. Umber didn't found it that good, so she contradicted in what I said (when I knew that she would love my answer so much). Secondly, in our Trigonometry. I did horribly in our seatwork and to think that it is 25%. And to think that I am one of the most wizards there in mathematics. And all I blame for that is that attemted whatever. But you know what, I am a little afraid because I think Prof. Lan is very dissappointed. Then, the time he discussed a lesson, I have recited very wrong answers because I didn't concentrate. But after this confessions in the blog, I promise I would feel renewed again and that I would make myself feel that I am lucky again..Hahaha...I hope this will work. Confessing everything to my blog might work. Bye peps!

No comments: