Sunday, June 17, 2007

Bright Yellow Sunshine

I don't know why I entitled it like that. Thig I want you all readers to know is that, I really meant it about being an opstimistic person in viewing life. Yeah, something like that...
Okay, here it is. I just remembered while I was surfing that I am proud to let you people know that I am an optimistic person. Not everyone is optimistic and pleasant, so that is saying something. And i am very proud of being one of the few optimistic person in the world. You knw what, I dont know why I think that I can do everything though it is out of my skills. My friends will think(and also me myself) that I can't do it but then, later on as I try, I'll became surprised and just exclaim, "Hey, I did it!" Just like that. Like just in one zap of the hand, everything is managed!!!
Maybe, I was born lucky..or maybe not. Do you call it lucky when you have a fatherin prison, parents breaking up, and a bankrupt business? Of course, that is not lucky. But I don't know why I think that I was born lucky. Maybe I thought it was in other ways. Like what? Hmn.. Modesty aside, like I am intelligent and a bit good looking? And has a very matured mind and so advanced and because of my experience in life? Yeah, maybe. But I am still thankful as ever, no matter what. Smile.

No comments: