Monday, June 11, 2007

HELLLOOO!!

Welcome me to the world of online journal!! Everyone, I am Happy Poison. Happy Poison, meet everyone! now, this is my very first post and i just want to introduce myself to everyone and talk about stuffs. i am just a simple girl and i study currently at the Academy of Corchafa. But my story begins in this way...
Happy Poison grew in a middle classed family having a very loving parents who were both disciplinarian, two sisters and a dog named Mami. But one day, she woke up all her stuffs and realities crashing before her eyes. The family business they had has fallen down and was out of money, her father was jailed because of the said-so murder and they were all left with many debts that went and sprout everywhere. Happy thought it was just a nightmare that will vanish after someone wakes her up but no. and to think that she was the eldest and that time, she was still young. Young to carry burdens. Young to experience hardships. But well, thats life.
At a young age, she faced hardships and troubles. She has many problems but as she was the eldest, she can't dare talk to her sisters about it; neither to her parents who, for her mom, was very busy at work and for her Dad, who was in jail and has also his own troubles. She was like living in an also caged world because she can't talk to no one, or so she believed. Now, Happy Poison grew up too matured for her age and was dreaming of like impossible but she still kept dreaming on and dreaming on even if she knew that it was impossible. Her greatest dream was to become a writer. Her father said "Go for it" but her mother's reaction was only a scowl. But then, she was keeping on keeping on.
That is the story of my past..my life that can affect my future.
And you are now able to know what happened to every minute of my life by visiting this site regularly because i will give you an up-to-date of what is happening to me. STAY TUNED!

No comments: