Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What didn't Come to Me...

Being in a dorm makes me experience(and not experience) lots of things. Like about when it comes to my food. It was only a short time when I experienced a Mother cooking my own food. Now, it was always me who have to cook my own food. I miss my mother. I miss my father. I miss my sisters. I miss my life years ago when we are still rich and can have everything. I miss it but I can do nothing with it. But you know what, I promised myself to be rich again and I will of course bring my family with me even if I am a bit hating my Mum and Dad because of their other flings. That's how big I love them that I will do anything for them even if it means hurting me. But no, of course, I won't tell them anything about it or they may get a big head. HUH!

No comments: