Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Doubting About The Sun

Here I am, doubting every minute the every ounce of my problem. I am really worried, in doubt and everything. I am pondering everey minute about this- my love life.
I am really confused where should I listenb to, to my heart, or my mind.
You know folks that I am into Geoff now. Things for me are getting serious. I think I am really falling for him. Now, my sing is, "Catch Me I'm Falling For You." But then, I always think of the consequences...
Okay, I was thinking, he is my guy friend. Does he really like me? If he does, would he really court me?...Nah..I don't think so. Okay, so HIS feelings is not we are talking about, but mine. Its like I am torn between to or not to go on.
here is a song...
  • Catch Me Im FallinHmmm.... I. I don't know why but when i look in your eyes i feel something that seems so right you've got yours i've got mine i think i'm loosing my mind 'cause i shouldn't feel this way Refrain: catch me i'm fallin for you and i don't know what to do Chorus: how can something so wrong? feel so right all along catch me i'm falling for you how can time be so wrong? for love to come along catch me i'm falling for you how can love let it go when it has no place to go and i can't go along pretending that love isn't here to stay catch me i'm falling for you II.If i could just walk away without you floating today i would die just thinking of you i know we can't therefor bee more than friends you and me but why do i feel this way? ***Repeat refrain then chorus*** catch me i'm falling for you and it's wrong for me to feel this way 'cause i don't know what to do without you i'm falling for you... Catch me i'm falling you how can something so wrong? feel so right all along catch me i'm falling for you........

No comments: