Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Not-So Lucky Day

Diagnostic test! I didn't study very much unless you say the subject Mathematics. Yes, out of my seven books, the one I only opened is the math. I am afraid that our Math Proffesor will really include it in exam so that's why..
And because it is diagnostic, we dismissed earlier. I didn't exactly went home after that, I just stayed a little longer with my friends. But then, I talked to my classmate, one of my male classmates whom I had an argument earlier and that time, when I was talking to him, he answered me very sarcastically and we had a fight. What is more, she is my friend's crush and it seems or it does appear that she is taking side on him. I hate it. So I walked out and went home with a very sour mood. Until now!!!What's more, earlier this day, I saw Geoff talking to one of my past-worst enemy- Vendella. I think he has a crush on her. That's why I am becoming irky this day. But no no no no, no matter what, studies comes first and that is final so I am going to be more broken-hearted if I am not going to pass our achievement test in Math!

No comments: