Saturday, June 23, 2007

Strong, despite of everything

Last night, while we were having a chat with my dorm friends, our topic came down to my father. Now, I realize that I miss him very much. I realized manmy things, actually. I realize that I really don't mind my problem that much, that I am very optimistic. My friends also told me that I am too mature than my age and I've got more advanced mind than any half of them. I am proud of it. Yes, I stood still in spite of all the storms that came to my life- to our family. I stood like a bamboo that kept on swaying but then kept on striving, especially when the typhoon came to an end. They were really looking up on me. Well, it is really hard to be strong especially at times when you are alone but what I say is, "Keep on keeping on," as what JoJo's song says, too.
So, girls, boys, readers and friends, don't forget that everything has solutions. Every problem has an answer same as every equation in mathematics has answers.
Also remeber then, that there are many ways to kill a rat and not only one. So don't give up and lose hope everytime you have a problem.
Do you agree with me? I hope so.

No comments: