Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Angst Of A Teenager

I woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning.Whoa! Before you think of anything, I am meaning that I woke up in a very bad mood. I don't know why but as long as I can remember early in the morning, I became impatient and I want everything to go on according on what I say.
Until, when I came to school, Geoff was already there and it was the two of us in the classroom. Well, it is nothing cause that happens almost everyday. But thing is, when the time he went to me and asked me for his assignment. Oh, well, nothing really happened about it but after he asked, I don't know if he really meant it but he wanted to kiss my hand. Of course, reflex reaction, I grab it instantly before he can kiss it. Well, you can say it is no big deal but in our culture, it is not appropraite. After the incident, I became you know, uneasy and he too, but that is on his part for only a moment. Now,I went and passed our lessons all bothered about that incident. Yeah, sounds like nothing. I know he is just joking but my question is, do he have to do that even if we are all alone? And does he really need to do it? I think not!!Yeah, NOT!
Now, I am uneasy but I tried not to make it noticeable. I haven' told no one about it because I felt very uncomfortable. I tried to tell my friends but no, I really can't. So, I kept it all by myself. Hahaha. That's why I called it Angst of mine....

No comments: