Friday, June 15, 2007

My Tickle Moment

Being a teenager, of course, I have many crushes. One of this is my long time crush Geoff. I like him because he is responsible, intelligent and neat. He is not that good-looking though but still fine with me. I kept it a secret because I am afraid they'll know, especially him since we are very close and we are friends. Know the funny thing? I am his adviser on what to do in courting his crushes. But he always hinted to me that he has plans to -you know,- court me. He is always saying that but in a teasing way. His exact words were, "We have been friends for too long and I already noticed your beauty and everythinh and it was my long-time plan to court you." And he said that again this time, in front of many people and I think, this time, he really meant it. Well, for a girl who has not given a good love life, it is saying something so no wonder I reacted like this. Hmn.. But of course, I have learned enough form my past experiences not to expect too much or I'll die again..I mean,my heart..hehe.

No comments: