Sunday, January 13, 2008

Set, Go!

Do you believe in horoscopes? Dream meanings? Do we really HAVE to believe it? Well, just asking, because there have been many things happening to me because of tha stuff.

Well, just this Tuesday this week, I think, or ahuh! its Thursday, anyway. I have my horoscope read by my friend. Here it goes: "A new love will bloom. Watch out for you career because thi time, you will get what you wanted, if only you work hard." That is it. Well, I think it is right but jnt in the sense that a new love will bloom in me.

Thing is, Geoff's horoscope was read. It is really nothing for me, I promise, I do not have any feelings for him anymore, but they sill kept teasing me on him. This is his scope. "You will regret the time you waste you time for the person you love because you know that he/she was not telling you anything and you better ask him/ her yourself. Do it right now." Well, thats just it, but..they kept teasing me about it. As if I really care. Whatever I can just do nothing but roll my eyes.

I am currently preparing for my examination for tomorow so I better go because I haven't studied too good yet. Bye bye.

No comments: