Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Talent Show

What the heck are they thinking about? A talent show? They must be joking! I mean,I am not God's personal joke.

It is not so big deal anyway, if only it doesn't affect our grade and we just don't have to perform it in front of everybody in class. Well, not that..oh, whatever. I think I am out of reason now.

The point is, I believe that I do ot have any talent to boot. I mean, I sing, but I am only a shower singer. I dance, but not that hiphop and I do not dance that well, and I am just a secret, aspiring, future choreographer. Huhuhu. Besides, I do not also have that enough guts to present an oration r declamation in front of everybody because lately this days, I am begining to lack self-confidence.

Okay, okay okay. Not that I do not have any talent. Point is, yes, I have this talent but it isn't showy. I have a talent in the field of writing, I believe that. But how can I show that.

Besides, I am not that good enough to boot it. And I wanted to perform something unusual. Oh, whatever. Just say good luck to me. Huhuh.

No comments: