Friday, January 25, 2008

WHEW!

I have not visted my blog for a long long time. Maybe I am exagerrating, but the truth is that, I visited this blog just a few days ago, but its like my heart's not in it. But now, my heart is REALLY into it. Because I have too many in my mind to say but have no guts to tell it to others..Or rather, no one will take it seriously.

Okay. First, let me tell you what we did for the day. It is such a very very exhausting day. Super. Because we have some physical activities in our P.E called the Amazing Race but its no amazing there. It is not for me, anyway. Because it is so tiring, so disgusting and so useless. You cannot even use a mental stuff. Gosh! Better do some mental stuff like solving mathematics problems and so on...

Speaking of Mathematics, well..uhmn..I have a conffession to make. I think this is the most revolting for me, but not for you. I've got a crush on those math geek of ours, Joseph! No no no no no. Precisely a no because he has this one time where he beat me in Mathematics but well, I only realized it for now..and..oh, whatever. Well, I just realized it when one day, I befriended him to calm the always-there tension between us. But NADA..IT ONLY MADE ME HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. And thats it. Gosh..how could I? Like, I haven't experienced the bitterness of love..Uh-oh.But still, this time, I am beginning to crave for his attention even if I have no rights. And there is also one girl in our school who is obssesed on him. Gosh.. But you know what? I believe he has a crush on me too. Because uhmn..well, its hard to explain but thats what I stand up for./..

Whew! I think I am falling gaain on somebody. And its okay with me, no regrets or remorse or doubts here..Just wanna go on with the flow. But there is one thing I put in my mind : I would only tell that the guy is "him" if ever he will be able to enable me to have an attraction to other guy. You know, obssession.

And I don' t think I have met him already but I am waiting..Just hope its later...

No comments: