Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SUPER irritated

I am so so so irritated. Because once again, the enemy has striked, and I also wanted to strike back because I am already full of those humbugs trying to ruin my mood.
Just this noon, my cousin Greta striked back. She, once again, could not resist herself on moving my dresses. She wore my dress! And without my permission. If I am allowed to kill just only one person, it would be her.
Would you like someone to abuse you? Abuse your patience, for having patience to control yourself to stab her back because she is always taking your things without her permission..? I cannot tolerate that!
I really really hate her now. She was the one seen as the angel and I am the devil but who is the more devil than the two of us?
So, she better take good care how to use my things without my knowing next time because she might find herself in the mirror a face without a hair! Not a single thread!

No comments: