Friday, February 01, 2008

Game Week

This week, it seems like every end of the period we have some game to put in our mind. Aside from the mental activities that we have every start of the day which is Physics, till the next last subject in the afternoon which is Mathematics. After that, our last period was now starting to become interesting which, by Monday we have a basketball, not the boring lectures. And by Wednesday, we played Volleyball. By Friday, although we have no class by that period but I played badminton.
By Monday, we played basketball and you just imagine how happy I am when I shoot one hoop. Oh...Really, like I was ignorant with it because it was my first time. Haha. Too funny yet it is true.
And then, by Wednesday, we played volleyball. Kudo here. I know a little about volleyball so I am quite confident playing it. I scored perfect ten for tossing and so as for the handling. Hahaha. See? I am not quite a loser in sports, although not a good one.
So by Friday, we were bored and even if our prof was not around, we played some games. And by that, I played badminton because thats the game I like much. I mean, its not much of a sweat you know. So there! I played and played till; I dropped dead.
So far, I have an enjoyable weekdays and no eruption of mood here. And hey- let me make an announcement. By Thursday, I got my card and I got straight A's. And by friday morning, honors were announced and guess what?! I am the secxond honor for our third semester. Its like my life is just so perfect but I know it is not. I mean, I have this budding love life, good grades, avergae money. I am satisfied and I thanked God for it. What other things would I look for, anyway?

No comments: