Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And Once Again

Yes! Once again, I took the blue ribbon. Only that this time, I have somebody to share. Okay, we are four in the goroup but who cares? It only seems like everything was my idea and they only helped me with the labor. Oh, bo-hoo. No matter what, the thing that matters is th eblue ribbon and that I didn't dissappoint them.

I don't know. It seems that this year, its my time to be a winner. Uhmn, no boasting here, but I really do believe that this is a good start. Although I am not having a good time in my socialization -but hey! This time I am already improving regarding it, too- but I was having a very very good time in my career. Well, look at that Interbranch thing. I got the first place. Then the Ms. Scholarship. And now this. I don't know if I am lucky or whatsoever but one thing is for certain, I am doing good this year.

And there is one thing I am happy about. I think I am getting matured. Uh-uh. Yes, I may look matured to others but I am emotionally not mature. I even have some emotional problems. I have some problems regarding socialization and putting up relationship with others. But hey hey hey- I am so happy now because I think I am improving like what I have said earlier. Maybe I would be completely mature emotionally by the time I reach college. Would that be good?

No comments: