Saturday, March 01, 2008

Journal?!

Our teacher wants a journal, our everyday experiences made for her to read! Can't you believe that?! Well, yes, I know that this will come to our subject, but I just can't believe that it is true. Gosh! What am I supposed to do now? I mean, I don't want others to read my thoughts, my everyday experiences. And as a writer, I should know better if I have to tell the truth in what I will write, because that what are the writers for. I mean, yes, we write fiction, but when it has to say a journal, it means that it is your day-to-day account. Yours, and nobody else. So, out, out. Lets make the "making up" thing out of the line. But what shall I do?

Uhmn...I am running out of ideas. Why don't you help me? As if someone's reading this, hahahaha. Well, I think I am making fun of myself, but its okay. Kudos here. What does kudo mean anyway? Whatever. Oh, our exam is coming this Monday, and I have studied a little. I just hope that my exams will go well. PLease, I hope so, oh dear God.

Uhmn...About this dormitory thing. I have been not staying in my own room now for almost three weeks, I believe. I didn't even slept there anymore. Well, I don't want to blame my aunt and my cousin, but they were the reason anyway. I don't want to talk about them. But remembering what I did a while ago, I have to talk about it.

Yes, I am not sleeping there, but my things were still there. I have been sleeping in another friend's room. SHe is okay with it. But my things were left in that room. Thing is, thery locked the room, and I wanted to take a bath. So, I destroyed the lock. Hehehe. Well, I know they were angry about it, but for all I care. Its their fault anyway that they didn't gave me the key first. I don't know if they really wanted to do it- to not to inform me. But anyway, I am not that evil, I am planning to mend what I have broken. Hehehe.

Exam. Semi-finals. At last. I can feel the scent of graduation. Well well well. So what now? I think I have to study now. Bye!

No comments: