Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello!!!

I am so very sorry that for the past few days (especially the last post I made) I made my blog so..neglected. No, I don't want it to be, okay? So..Here I am, sincerely taking things seriously for my only one best friend in the world- my blog.

Okay, so? What is happening to me now? Well, I just realized that I was not born with luck (OH!), but I was born with God's guidance and blessings. Yeah, you heard it right. Luck is just an assisting..assistant? Hahaha. Well, yeah, anyway, it is true.I realized that this morning. Anyway, I have so lots to tell I do not know if I will be able to make it from the very start to the very end in a very neat way.

Okay. First, my Mother came back home now for graduation. You see, the last time she was here in France, we have had a fight. Yes, the last day she ought to be staying here. So..uhmn.,..I want to make amends. So, naturally, I acted as the good daughter. Of course, it was never really easy, seeing as I was at ease on being just with myself, no one to scold me and notice things that I do. In short, I was once free. But uh-oh, never mind. I tried hard enough. So right now..there were no any..uhmn..break-outs. Thats lucky.

So..I also saw the movie..uhmn..Freaky Friday. I realy love it. Love that movie. And you know what? I want that thing to happen to me too so that my Mum will be able to understand me better on why we are so..different.

Okay. Now, also our graduation. It is nearing and i have turned to become afraid pf the future. You know what? I have also doubts on attending this school, so faraway from home, but I want it too at the same time. Well, duh.. WHy won't I just give it a try anyway? Right?

Mwah!

No comments: