Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coming nearer...

The beginning of an end.

I like this sentence. Its just like, I am beginning an end by ending another chapter of my life, and strating something new. Like, its Chapter Three now, huller? Just like that. Gosh, I am so excited...! But then, I think I have to feel fear because almost everyone in our batch felt that thing. But the thing is, I didn't feel any fear that I am going toi a very far away university, as long as my college life is secured.

Oh. And I just remembered Mother, my Maman. She is coming back! Because she wants to attend our graduation. My sisters were graduating ( the two of them) from primary school, and I, in high school. I mean, gosh. I am not getting any younger but older and so, I have to be matured.

Right now, I know the responsibility as the elder sister and what it is to me. I love my parents. I love Mama and Papa. I love my sisters. And I don't want them to suffer, so, I will do all the best I can to maintain my grtades and to graduate in college to, to face my real life. Oh, gosh. This is it!~ Another sign of maturity. Hahahay!

No comments: