Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just A Duchess

In my latest blog, I talked about being a princess for being the third-in-line for the throne. So, that means that I still belong to a princess' circle. Huhuhuhu. I am now only a duchess.

Well, as our consistent top one our batch was unsatisfied when she took the salutatorian place the final markings, all the grades were again calculated up and then...here is the result.

So, now, I am not the first hnrable mention, just the second honorable mention, and our former valedictorian is now a salutatorian. And me? Switched with the first honorable now.

Oh, I have never felt offense about it because all from the start, I knwo its coming, so that is just it, and I cannot do anything about it.

Uh-oh. I have a very busy days to come this end of the month and beginning of the next month. Kudo.. As if I care. I know I can manage it.

No comments: