Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Who Is? (I have already decided)

Last night, it was one of my friend's birthday. He is a boy, actually, and the Setter in our class. Well, lets call him Setter. Okay, so he invited the whole volleyball team in our class, and four girls only- which was comprised of me, my two friends and another one who is the girl friend of Giant. We have fun. Really. And you should have seen their house, it is soooo big, mansion-like, but not that much. And I like their house's architecture. So regal, the kind of house I want for the future though mine is more elegant. Okay, okay. Back to our main topic, Setter's birthday. My friends and I were the early ones on his party, so there. We are the three roses among the many thorns. Thats after Giant's gf arrived. Him and her you know.

But before that, we chatted at his house, playing online games and etc etc. But then, after eating, one of our friends started saying we should play truth or truth (instead of truth or consequence). So, we played. Morty was there, and he evn took the next seat from mine, seeing that we were friends. We really were, and until now! Many people were asked and many questions were asked. All ahve answered the truth, I think. Okay..So, this. I have asked some questions, like, if I still loved Geoff. Of course, the answer was a very big NO! which is the truth.

The next question thrown to me was something..too personal. They asked me who in our batch I would have a crush then IF ever. I answered- rather hesitantly- Morty. Gosh!!! And to think he was sitting next to me! Can you just imagine it...

Then, they asked him if ever there will be a chance he would court me. Know what was his answer? He will, if he had no girlfriend. But of course, I just thought he was just polite or something...

Just this day, I was asked my Jewel if who should I choose: Morty or Geoff? It didn't took me enough time to answer because as the words were forming out of his mouth, I already knew the answer. I'll choose Morty. Not that because he was more handsome, but because I was already pissed off by Geoff and enough is ENOUGH!

No comments: