Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Canot Believe It

Just a while ago, just a while ago.

I cannot really believe it!!!

Just a while ago, as I was going here in the internet cafe, I met Archie. Oh, he was still ever handsome, only that he has gone fat, but all the same, the same guy I have loved for many years.

Gosh....!

Oh, you might say it is just an infatuation, or obsession. Maybe it is but I will still likely to call it a puppy love because puppy love has a deeper meaning.

I have been inlove with him since first year hgh school, and now.. I don't know maybe its gone. I was just surprised to see him again. And I can still remember those moments we have. Of courtse, we have never been "officialy on" but we have some kind of mutual understanding. And oh, I don't know but everytime I see him I will always be taken up by surprise. Like.. I have just seen Prince William. Hahahaha!

No comments: