Saturday, March 08, 2008

The Recollection Day

Many said that the recollection day will make you cry. Many said that many students have gone emotional in that day, especially if you will listen well and out everything into your heart..

First things first in the morning, I was doubting whether what should I act whenever the reconciliation time will come. Of course, everyone knows about the fight we have (my so-called best friends) and many have attempted to push us to be friends again. But, as the "me", I didn't put up to reconciliate with them and that bothers me and what to do at the reconciliation day.

So, there. I reconciliate with someone. Well, i apologized to the one who irritated me most, the one who called me "best". I ask for forgiveness. Then, I just don't know it, Dude and the others were coming to me, crying and saying sorry. Well, I acted without a plan, I did go on with the flow. I accepted what they have been offering to me.

Then, they talked to me after the reconciliation. There, we were enlightened, and understood each other that we just misunderstood each other. In an instant, like nothing happened, we were back to being friends again, where in fact, it took us four months to go on the cold war of ours.

So, there. Just in one zap we were friends again. But, we also got many teasing from our classmatyes and the others. Maybe they were really happy too that at last, we were reunited after four months. They have been trying us to make amends with no avail and maybe that was a 'time' for them.

I am so very happy.

No comments: