Sunday, March 09, 2008

Infatuated Again

Uhmn...Can't say that again. But I wanted to. See, I have fall for many times and hurt too. I have been obssesed for many times, and been hurted which is so bad that can give me trauma. But, theres this guy again, in the name of MAc. He is new in our dormitory. And I have just actually met him maybe..uhmn, just this year. January, I mean.

I believe that MAc is the man most suitable for me. He was nearly perfect for my dream and perfect man. Look at this: he is handsome, no not that handsome, but good-looking. He is also smart. I really like him. He doesn't smoke, and he doesn't even drink even a teeny little bit of alcohol. And MAc is just so charming!My ideal man.He is a loyalist, too. I mean, he doesn't want to cheat in his gf whenever he has one.

But there is one thing I might not seem to like in him. He is very fond of pretty girls. Huhuhuhu. But that, I think, is just his only flaw I don't like. yes, he cuss, but thats okay. His fond for pretty girls was the only problem.

One day, I went to the dormitory late. I was just so..uhmn..tickled and happy about what he does. He was on the dormitory door, talking to someone else, when he saw me. He pinched my arm and called me, "Happy.." Oh, man! Was I so glad!

This is the only thing i can say.I don't like him that much to the point that I am obssesed. But, the more that i got to know him, the more I like him. He is my perfect man I am looking for long.

No comments: