Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Got It!

I was so very glad. I made one of my consequence put to test.

I was very impatient with my university results, it took so long. So, naturally, I put one of my antics- another consequence. I told my friend and myself that if the letter would not come this week- and that is, until Friday- I would not proceed to study in that university. But if it will, then I'll be able to know on what to do.

And the letter came by Tuesday. Our principal brought it herself, saying that she have good news for me and my friend who took also the exam. Our principal gave the result to me and I was so shocked to see that there was a written "scholar" there. I really gaped, and the thought that I didn't even sat on my chair. Our principal was amused with my reaction. But who wouldn't? I got a scholarship- no fees for everything.

Gosh. Was I so glad. And I really thanked God for it. Because he gave me blessings that is so very very important to me. Lord God, I thank you very much. You really are the best(which I know before).

No comments: