Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Honorable Mention

Its like, you know, a king, then queen, prince and princesses. Or maybe, in-line for throne. Soemthing like that. And if it is something royalty, maybe I am the princess, because I am the third-in-line for throne (Or second, if the valedictorian is not counted). I felt so much happy that I was able to be the 1st hHonorable Mention of our class Batch 2007-2008. Boy! Was I so happy about it.

I was nervous when our teachers told us that the announcement of honors will begin because I was doubting whether I would be able to make it or not,but of course, I have alreday told myself that no matter what happened, I will think of myself as the best.

So? Yes, I maybe just a First Honorable Mention Graduate and you might not think that of me as the best, but so what? At least, I believe in myself that I am one of the best. Its ot on what you have achieved lately, anyway, but on what you believe in and how you act too.

No comments: