Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Compilation For last Week

New Friend
Today, despite the many discripancies, I found a new friend. He is a bit gay, but all fine to me. I mean, we really got along, we have this common likes and has the same drive. He is more concerned on being happy than to be concerned on boys stuff which made us compatible.There is one thing, though. First, I am not his original friend. It looks like I am stealing him from his original friends which is also a friend of mine. And, come to think of it, our pair-up and friendship is too perfect and so sudden that it may also ruin all of a sudden. I dunno.But there is something for sure. I'll enjoy the time we will be friends, at least, there will be a memory in me that we are friends, right?Well, at least.
Clueless Innocent

Right now, this is the perfect words I can imagine to fit to myself. Yeah, yeah yeah. Simple. Because I am clueless, and I am innocent. Can't believe it? Haha.Seriously speaking, thats what I'm thinking now. Because I have been treated like shit for these past few days.Okay, I am exaggerating only. My Aunt and her ever-faithful bitch friend Bessy. Hm-hmn. And I am so clueless why they are acting like "that" to me. So, I' am clueless. And I cannot think of any reason why. Thus, I am innocent.Anyway, I don't care that much. I kept on telling myself "Why would I be bothered?" If they don't plase them, then why would I please them too? Thats one of my rules.So? Babye! Haha. They may go and rot to some dingy place(which I am hoping) and I would not care a bit. C'est la vie! Au revoir.

Died and Lived...Again
Have you ever seen a rose bud so fresh and pink and began blossoming then died suddenly? And then, after weeks or so, the rose blossomed again. But whoa- wait! That stops there. You will not be able to know whethere the rose really continued to blossom or just died.I can relate it to me. To explain further, there is a guy across another sormitory named Jean. I think he is one of the most handsome in that dormitory because many girls has crush on him, including me but that admiration just vanished.But it went back again. After a while, I noticed him again. But i don't know this time, I mean, we can't know. its because its like he meant it as a really business. I mean, he started to become visible to my vision.For instance, he kept on looking at me whenever I am around. I just can feel it. Theres this time, I was reading my horoscope with my friends and I was reading it loudly. He just came to me and said, " CAn you read Leo for me?" Well, he might think I meant something when I told him, "You are a Leo? Well, I am too!" Which is very true.Another one. He asked for my number through ym friend. But of course, I don't own a cellular phone by now so bye-bye. Haha. Maybe its a lucky thing too because he has these traits I dissapproved.

No comments: